- Any traditional tale that you have heard, witnessed, etc. can be sent to us.
- The sender of the post will be deemed owner of the post
- Please ensure that you are aware of the myth and are able to provide information that might be required for any purpose regarding the same.
- We encourage submissions with pictures/images associated with the tales
- 5. Do provide captions to pictures/images sent by you.
- If an image/photograph is sent along with a post, it is imperative to give details of the same, like location, date taken, etc. associated with the image.
- Please note that your posts will be edited and/or moderated for reasons both legal and technical.
Details of tales –
- All details like source, date, time-period of the tales, etc. need to be provided along with the myths.
- All images and pictures should be relevant to the associated tale
- Avoid sending images/pictures of size beyond 1MB and should be in .jpg format
- All submissions should be sent in word format with a .doc extension
- All contact details of the sender, like name, address, email-id, mobile no, etc. must be sent along with the post.